Baby hopes

For those reading our blog you probably know that Mike and I miscarried a baby 5 years ago and have not been able to get pregnant since. It is an extremely painful and difficult challenge to deal with. However, I went and saw my new OB/GYN last week and it gave me a lot of hope. He is in our ward and has helped a couple women I know get pregnant.

After telling him my life story, he kindly but firmly disagreed with many of the treatments I have been through in the last several years. He did an ultrasound right away and diagnosed me with fibroids which no other doctor had ever found. He drew blood for hormone levels and scheduled a CT. All things that have never been done. I see him again in two weeks to make a plan. I will let you know what happens!

Florida has some of the most top notch physicians in the nation. I sincerely hope and believe that the reason we are in Florida is to get our own little Anthony.

Keep us in your prayers.

And in case you are wondering. There are no pictures on our blog because a certain someone lost our nice camera. :)

Comments

what happy great news heather! we are excited and anxious to hear the progress with your new doctor. you are always in our thoughts & prayers. we love you!
michelledudley said…
heather and mike -
thanks for your blog address - glad to add it to my 'favorites' that i check frequently!!
you have been in our prayers for a long time concerning your future family - we will just keep you 'at the top' and pray extra hard for good news. I agree that 'baby' could be the reason for 'florida'!
love you - michelle
Mandy said…
I am so excited to have another blog to read. I miss you, and you are definitely in my prayers!!!
tiffy girl said…
Heather so happy you have a blog, it will be great to keep tabs on you! Good luck with the new Dr. I hope that more good news is to come. Check us out on our bloggity blog will email you our address.
Stefanie Miller said…
Thank you for inviting me to your blog! I have enjoyed reading through it. You may or may not have heard that we just moved across the street from your in-laws, so hopefully we will see you whenever you come to see them!
Jen I said…
I didn't know any of that. I'm hoping you get pregnant too. I'd love to leave Ryan with the babies and come help. Someone else's babies are always less troublesome.

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

Blogging again!

This is me... on Plavix