The BEST and WORST

I am one of those people who loves lists. Our experience here so far has been very up and down, so I thought I would look at both ends of the spectrum.


Top Ten BEST things about BOCA RATON

1. It doesn't snow here. Au Revoir Utah!
2. It is absolutely gorgeous.
3. The beach is only minutes away from our house.
4. Heather has been able to "retire".
5. The shopping is great.
6. There are tons of attractions, parks, and other things to do.
7. Did I mention that we wear shorts in January?
8. Farmer's markets- yummy!
9. There are great restaurants.
10. No state tax

Top 10 WORST things about Boca
1. Nobody told us we were moving to NEW YORK?!?
2. It is so far from family. We miss the WEST coast. West is best.
3. Humidity... need I say more?
4. MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!! They seem to have all decided to settle in this community.
5. Florida...God's waiting room. You know what I'm talkin' bout!
6. So expensive!!
7. Lots of lakes that could be full of alligators. Freaks me out.
8. Heavy traffic accompanied by really patient drivers. (please note my sarcasm)
9. Possibility of a hurricane ripping down my house
10. Public water that I am convinced is drained from the swamps and brought to our taps. Thank goodness for bottled water.

Comments

hoooray for some posts :) welcome to the bloggin world yanceys. sooo excited to keep tabs on you floridians. love you guys!
cari said…
Nice list. I'll have to make one about Utah. Thanks for my blog makeover. It looks a million times better. I love and miss you.

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

Blogging again!

This is me... on Plavix