Go COUGS!!!
My husband LOVES BYU football. For the last two months, I have been hearing the countdown to how many days left 'til the season starts. We had to get some special package with our satellite so we can get the games in Florida. When it comes to BYU, Mike is an eternal optimist. Every year I hear how great we are going to be and am usually left disappointed.Enter this year. BYU is ranked really high- anywhere from #10-#16. The New York Times has them ranked #10 in the nation pre-season. Could this be the year my hubby has been hoping for for so long? The first year in ten years that we haven't lived in Utah and they get good? Guess we will have to fly Mike out to see a game.
BYU was picked as the team with the best chance to break the BCS "glass ceiling" and make it to a major bowl game. Wouldn't that be cool. Every year we curse the BCS- what a crock it is. It would be great to be one of the first non-BCS teams to make it to a big game! (Oops, I forgot. I live in BCS country. Don't tell anyone about my blasphemies.)
So here's to a great season. I toast my diet coke to all you fellow BYU fans! Go COUGS!
Comments