Welcome Baby Ethan!







My cute sister and her hubby just had baby boy #2, Ethan Robert. Can you imagine how much I have been dying to meet this little one! I am going to visit in September and I cannot wait. It seems Cari may never update her blog (she tells me she is busy with babies) so here you go. A few pics to enjoy. Who do you think Ethan looks like? They say he looks like Michael when his eyes are open and Anthony when his eyes are closed. I think he looks just like Anthony in the first picture. Regardless of who he looks like, he sure is adorable. Welcome to the world, little Ethan. We love you!!!

Comments

Laura said…
Hey thanks for the pictures of Ethan. I've been checking to see any updates, at least you're on top of it Heather. Thanks!
congrats aunt heather :) its always the best when you know another one of your eternal family members has come to this earth, huh? have fun meeting this little man and taking care of anthony! much love!
cari said…
What a cute little nephew you have. He and I can't wait to see you. Just one week. Yeah! By the way...are you going to John Mayer? Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

Blogging again!

This is me... on Plavix