Back to Happy Valley

">


I spent a great week in Utah visiting friends and family. I hung out with my sister and her cute boys, visited grandparents and saw a few friends. I have decided a week is not nearly long enough. There were so many people I wasn't able to see because the time was too short!! Here are some pics from my trip.

Comments

Jen I said…
Fun! No. A week is definitely never long enough. That's why I go for WEEKS now. Especially since flying is so expensive and it's such a dang long flight out there anyway now. Gotta make it worth it.
Anonymous said…
Great photos!!! You're getting to be quite the photographer. Darling pictures of little Ethan. Can't believe the cute expressions for such a little guy. And, Wow, Anthony has eyes to die for. So cute, cute, cute.
Glad you made it home. Love the mansions too. Love, Sharon
ps Hope your birthday was great
Ammie said…
I'm glad you got to go to Utah. It never is enough time. So many people to see. I love the picture slideshow.

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

This is me... on Plavix

Blogging again!