If I had a million dollars...I'd be rich.

Mike and I went for a drive today down Ocean Blvd in Delray and Boca. There are some of the most amazing homes I have ever seen here. These are multimillion dollar houses on the ocean or along the intra-coastal. (The intra-coastal is a man-made waterway a block from the ocean so people can park their boats/ yachts outside their house and drive their boats to the ocean.)

Here are some we were able to get pictures of. I couldn't get pictures of a lot of houses because they are hidden behind lots of bushes and foliage, but I think this gives you the idea.



for those who prefer to get everywhere by boat


humble abode



or a condo on the water so you can dock your boat close by



This is an example of the snowbird effect in South Florida. In some areas, the majority of the condos are boarded up for the summer. The New Yorkers flee the humidity and leave their million dollar condos for the summer. What a crazy life-style!!


I love this pic of the walkway to the beach. Gorgeous!

Comments

tiffy girl said…
oh my gosh Heather! I am so excited for your weekend too. So you guys go out and have fun, enjoy the music and the O.A.R. I am sorry you didn't get to stay longer in utah on your little trip. it's good to hear from you! HAVE FUN! love ya:)
cari said…
How would it be huh? What a beautiful place. I can't wait to see it.

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

Blogging again!

This is me... on Plavix