I agree, She does do a great Sarah Palin. Although, A little mean spirited. She looks exactly like her. Funny stuff!
Anonymous said…
Dear Heather, This is Mike's great aunt LEJEUNE who lives in Arizona and I just watched the video with these two characters immitating Biden and Palin and laughing my fool head off. I'm trying to forward it to friends but can't make it work. BUT thanks, many thanks for putting it on your blog.I think Saturday Night Live should take over managing this stupid campaign. They have more sense.
There's a hole in my heart. Well, there's one in mine. Seriously. Anyone who has known me for the last several years knows that migraines have been the bane of my existence. Enter: new neurologist. He tells me that there is a correlation between women with migraine with aura (weird visual sensations) and a specific kind of heart defect called patent foramen ovale. He suggests a special kind of EKG called a bubble study to rule out the defect. I go have the test done and what do you know- I have this heart defect. (My mom really likes this. I keep telling her that she made me defective)Not only do I have a hole in my heart, but the doctor told me that it was SO large that it was quite likely that I would have had a stroke if I had carried a pregnancy to term. WOW! Really! I know my heavenly father loves me. How do I know this? He gives me answers. Maybe not always on my time table, but they come. Why do I suffer with these debilitating migraines? Why haven't we had a baby? B...
I have decided to start blogging again. The purpose is to serve as a journal or record for my girls. My posts might be a little out of order or all over the place for a while as I attempt to get caught up. While the audience I am writing to is my two daughters, those friends and family who have read and would like to read our blog are welcome to! Share in our joy! For truly it has been the most joyful year of our lives where many prayers were answered and heartaches were healed.
Pretty, huh. Especially since I live in the land of perpetual summer and the accompanying bare skin. We all know that drugs have side effects. Just watch t.v. for a while, but really, do I have to have every one? Sorry, little bit of a pity party, but I just so want to feel healthy and NORMAL. Two nights ago I layed down for a nap and slept from 5 PM until the following morning at 7 AM. I have been achey, dizzy, fatigued, just overall felt nasty on this medication. Aaahhh.... Enough. I have missed a ton of work, but luckily I have such a kind, understanding boss who has worked with me through these last few months. I am taking this medication to prevent a blood clot in my heart and I have to take it for 4 more months. My doctor said he has never seen anyone really have a problem with this drug like I am having. They even tested me for swine flu. I am just trying to keep in mind the end result. A healthy heart and a healthy baby. I know dealing with this medication for the next four mon...
Comments