Our kind of Halloween



Rather than hand out candy all night, Mike and I took in some NBA basketball on Halloween. We got killer seats and were close to all the action. The Heat played my old hometown team, the Kings. Too bad it was such a blowout; the Kings got clobbered. How I miss the old team that had a winning record. Sigh... but still a very fun night in Miami!!

Comments

cari said…
Great seats. Some of those guys can look scarier than anything you see on Halloween. Glad you had fun.
Ammie said…
I'm glad you had "Your kind of Halloween" except for your team loosing. Sound like a fun night.
tiffy girl said…
you guys know how to have fun. Heather, I need your help on weather forecasts for next weekend. We are flying out to cape canaveral to watch the shuttle launch...I don't know what to pack!!
Heather said…
Hey Tiff,

Pack your shorts, girl! It has been in the high 70's to low 80's. The temp doesn't drop much at night like in Utah. It might get to 60 at night. It is HEAVENLY!!! How fun. I wish we were a little closer so I could see you!

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

Blogging again!

This is me... on Plavix