Ahhhh...Florida

For all my complaints about Florida, it's not all bad. Particularly right now:

Utah County current temperature: 25 F





Boca Raton-current temperature: 73 F


Our neighborhood all decked out for the holidays. I am most definitely NOT dreaming of a white Christmas. Not missing that a bit.

Comments

The Hansens said…
Soooooooo jealous. It is freezing here and I am hating every second. Love and miss ya!!
Jonna said…
We're with you, the winters in Arizona are fantastic, but you have to live through the dreadful summer to get it. (although Shayne misses the snow a ton). The lights look gorgeous, have you decorated your house yet?
cari said…
Yeah, yeah... we're jealous
Heather said…
Jonna- it's true. It is definitely a trade-off. We don't get the super high temps like you guys, but the humidity is so nasty. I feel like I am melting. Where are you guys gonna be for Christmas? We are heading to Mike's parents in St. George. One of these years we need to connect at our parents houses!

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

Blogging again!

This is me... on Plavix