Beach days

We spent a couple days at the beach of course. Anthony absolutely loved it. He chased the birds and threw rocks and sea shells into the ocean. In Miami, Anthony decided to make it a nude beach. It was a blast!







Comments

Laura said…
Cari said it was the best vacation she has ever taken. I'm glad you got visitors. I remember being lonely in Phoenix. I'm so glad you update your blog because Cari sure doesn't. It looks like you guys had a BLAST.
The Hansens said…
I love the pictures, especially of Anthony's cute bottom:) I'm so happy you guys had fun and sad I couldn't be there. Hopefully Rick and I can make it our there and see you guys. Love you!!
Heather said…
We missed you Mel!. It wasn't the same missing one of our girls! I hope you guys can come out. We would love to have you! That pic of Anthony is my fave- so cute. He had so much fun.
tiffy girl said…
That looks like so much fun! great to have visitors, and cute little boys too! I could use a few beach days myself! So tired of inversion air!
Heather said…
tiff- use those buddy passes and come on out!

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

Blogging again!

This is me... on Plavix