Our tacky neighbors

So our neighbors put out these lovely Christmas decorations. These are the same people that left us hanging with the whole dog situation and then called animal control on us. Lots of love there.

Anyways, did you realize that Santa Claus was present at Christ's birth? Me neither, but here you go....



Comments

Jonna said…
I'm pretty sure I read that he was there in Luke II. You might need to re-read your Christ story...
cari said…
I'm just glad they're PC with their wise men. Where's the asian one though?
Jen I said…
Love it. Hey, have you seen Marley and Me yet? They talk about Boca a lot in there. I'd like to see what you think. From what you've described of Boca, you might get a good laugh.
Ammie said…
What was the dog situation? I missed that.
You've got to love the tacky decorations!
thats hilarious! sounds like you guys had a fun time with mike's family. we love you!
The Hansens said…
Hmm, very interesting. Thanks so much for the xmas present:) We love it. We bought a new faucet for our sink with it!!! yippee, haha. The things you get excited about when you have a new house. Love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

Blogging again!

This is me... on Plavix