Visitors!!!!

Finally! We had our first visitors to Florida. My mom and sister and her two little boys came for a week. We had a great time!!! They arrived on Mike's birthday, so we went out to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. The next day we went to Sawgrass Mills, which is the largest outlet mall in the U.S. and shopped all day. We went to the beach, a really cool park with a carousel, the farmer's market, looked through a $1.5 million dollar model home, and to the Miami Seaquarium. Then we shopped some more and went to the beach again. We packed a lot into less than a week. Thanks for the visit mom and bears! We loved having you.










Comments

ooooh how fun fun fun!! you failed to mention you watched miss america, right?? i love that tradition you guys have. looks like such a fun fun trip. love you all :)
Jen I said…
Hey, I think those are the first pictures I've really seen with your house in them. It looks cute! Can't believe I haven't made it up there yet! Glad you guys had a great time.
Heather said…
Yes- thanks Laura. It is a Hansen girl tradition to watch Miss America together- hence the tiara picture. We love it. Your friend was Miss New York, right? She did really well.

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

Blogging again!

This is me... on Plavix