Creatures



One thing I don't think I will ever get used to living here is the abundance of icky creatures. I saw this giant iguana when I was stuck in traffic just cruising down the road. The quality of the picture isn't great- it is from my camera phone, but you get the idea. The thing is huge!

There are three iguanas that live in the children's primary room at church. It doesn't seem to bother anyone (except me). No exterminator or removal services. You will frequently see them sunning themselves outside as you walk in the building.

Every time I open my front door, there is a scurry of little lizards. This place just continuously amazes me.

Comments

cari said…
Your blog looks cute. Crazy picture. Better an iguana than a gator though, right?
Heather said…
Definitely. I am dreading the day when I see a gator. I will FREAK! My students laugh at me and tell me I'm not far enough west for a gator. But those things pop up everywhere. People are so stupid. They take them as pets, they get too big, and they release them into our canals.

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

This is me... on Plavix

Blogging again!