You go girl!
Not sure if anyone out there watched the Miss USA pageant last week, but the girls in my family love it. Towards the very end, the judges had the opportunity to pose a question to the last several contestants standing. Perez Hilton, who is a very openly gay man posed a question about gay marriage to Miss California. Her answer may not have been the most eloquent. (I can't imagine mine would have been under that kind of pressure, either) However, I was so proud that instead of saying the politically correct thing that she was able to say that she believes marriage is between a man and a woman. That doesn't make you a homophobe or a bad person. I say good for you for being willing to stand up for what you believe in. Too few people are willing to do that any more. So I say, you go girl. Here is a clip.
Comments
cyhunsaker