Happy Heart


Here I am a couple hours post-surgery.



Here I am a couple days post surgery. Healing Florida style.

My surgery went great. Thanks for all the love and prayers, messages and phone calls. I really appreciate it. My doctors found a much larger hole than they expected. They repaired it and I was out of the cath lab within 40 minutes. Really amazing stuff. My heart feels really good. I am sore from the catheter they inserted into each thigh to use to implant the device in my heart. That will take a while to heal. Other than that I am feeling amazingly well.


Comments

cari said…
I'm so glad things went well. Does that mean you'll want to do a triathlon with me now? Happy healing!
The Hansens said…
yay!!! so happy things went good:)
Ammie said…
I'm so happy things went well! I love the way you're healing "florida style" Looks wonderful! The ocean has to be good for the heart!
tiffy girl said…
so glad to hear it all went well. you must do more healing on the beach! i am glad to see you are feeling so good after all that!
oooh i've been waiting for this post!!! so happy to hear everything went well & that you are recovering in the perfect way ... THE BEACH :) we love you. take it easy!!!
Jonna said…
Yay!! I thought about you the entire day hoping everything was going well. I'm so glad to hear you are recovering nicely in the Florida sun!!
so glad to hear all went well!!!ava was just on my lap looking at these pictures, and said "mommy, why are you sick in that picture?" she thought i was you!! i loved hearing that we looked alike when we were little, and i still love hearing that today! what a compliment :) after telling ava that the picture is of my cousin heather, she's been asking me about you all day long and has been worried about you being in the hospital. we are all so happy that things went well and we're excited to see what the future brings! love you!
Anonymous said…
Heather! What a relief to have that all over with. So what's the latest? How are you doing 2 weeks later? I'm a little slow on blogs.

Julie

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

This is me... on Plavix

Blogging again!