Heart News


Surgery scheduled for May 14th in the A.M. Yay!

Here is a simple explanation of my procedure if you wanna check it out.

Comments

Jonna said…
I am excited for you, and will definitely keep you in my prayers. You are such a fantastic friend, I am so grateful for all your thoughtfulness and words of encouragement over the years. You are truly a "special friend"
cari said…
Yay! Good Luck! I love you.
love the animated video - i hope it goes as easy as it looks :) you are in my prayers!
Ammie said…
Yay!! I'm so happy for you! It's got to feel so good to finally get some answers and now you can fix it. Let us know how it all goes.
michelledudley said…
after this procedure - hopefully a little baby is just a 'heartbeat' away!
love michelle
Anonymous said…
I am so thrilled they have found the difficulty and will be able to so simply (???) repair it. Well, it looks like a snap, doesn't it?

You are on your way! You will be in our thoughts and prayers, as you are such a darling girl. I missed you at Primary for all those last years that I was there are you had moved on! Best wishes to Mike. He will be very busy during the coming days, and, I am sure, a doting husband.

xoxocyhunsaker
ooooh hooray!! you are constantly in our prayers (as are your doctors)!!! love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

Blogging again!

This is me... on Plavix