2 1/2 weeks post surgery

...AND NOT A MIGRAINE!! I feel amazing. More energy than I have ever had in my life. What a blessing!


Comments

cari said…
So awesome that the headaches are gone. You deserve it.
Jen I said…
Seriously? That's fantastic!
Susan said…
So glad to hear it! I am happy for you. God bless you!
Anonymous said…
What a wonderful result!

xoxocyhunsaker
Ammie said…
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you! That is so wonderful.
tiffy girl said…
that is some good news! i am so happy for you!
michelledudley said…
heather - that is great news - you'll probably save lots of money on tylenol! hope everything else is going great
love michelle
Anonymous said…
Heather that is so awesome!!!! I am so glad to hear that! How amazing this whole thing has been!!!!

Julie

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

Blogging again!

This is me... on Plavix