Miami Cruise

Mike and I played tourists for the day and went down to Miami to see the millionaire's row cruise. It was a lot of fun. It's crazy to think that these people are all neighbors. What a life! I posted a lot but not everything. Pretty much every famous Latin singer, actor, whatever lives on these islands. (Paulina Rubio, Shakira, etc.)


Love my man and the beautiful Miami skyline!


Bahamas cruise ship


Hard Rock Cafe- not that great of a photo. But interesting fact- it is the only Hard Rock without an electric guitar on the roof. It flew away when Hurricane Wilma hit a couple years ago.


Fisher Island- totally exclusive. Can only be reached by boat, helicopter, etc. No roadway. J-Lo and Marc Anthony as well as Oprah have places here.



Hibiscus and Star Island homes
the BIG man- Shaquille ONeal- as you can see- some people value privacy


Ricky Martin's place-interesting globe?! Not sure what that's about.


Gloria Estefan's recording studio. Couldn't also fit her house in the picture.


Where Scarface was filmed


Some shoe designer- didn't catch the name- but nice digs. What we did catch was that this guy paid $10,000 for each tree he imported from South Africa. There are over 30 on his property.


Tommy Mottolla and Thalia's crib


Julio Iglesias' palace


Al Capone's "guesthouse" where his thugs lived.


P-Diddy, Puff Daddy, whatever he chooses to call himself. This is where Chris Brown hid out after the Rihanna beating incident.


Vanilla Ice's place before it was re-poed :)

Comments

Jonna said…
Looks like fun. I've heard you can do bahamas cruises from Florida really cheap, have you guys gone? Are you still migraine free?
cari said…
What an awesome cruise. Crazy how much money some people have.
Jen I said…
Nice job remembering! The one thing I do remember was that Tom Cruise also had a place on Fisher Island (maybe I'm just not good at that put the right house with the name thing). Chris Brown hung out there huh? Can tell that's an updated tidbit since I went on it! Glad you guys liked it.
Katie said…
Wow, I feel like I went too! Fun pictures and good memory.

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

Blogging again!

This is me... on Plavix