Christmas!!

We were so happy and excited to have my parents come visit us for Christmas. We had a great time. We did so many fun things...

The Holiday Boat Show- so cool. We saw an awesome parade of people's boats all decorated for Christmas. It beats looking at house Christmas lights any day!

We did lots of shopping. Here is Dad in Miami Beach. We also have the largest outlet mall in the U.S. by us that we spent a day shopping at.

Took the Miami Beach Star Island tour. Shows all the exclusive star's homes and gives you a beautiful view of the city.

Beautiful Miami skyline

Went down to the Keys for a day. Saw Key Largo and Islamorada.

Had key lime pie at a Cuban restaurant (naturally?!?) It was good!





Had fun doing a couple "traditional" Christmas things like decorating a Gingerbread house.

Spent Christmas Day at the beach. Mike and Dad trying out the new football.

Relaxing on the beach. Christmas Florida style.

Comments

Jen I said…
Looks like fun! I don't know though, I'm still not sure I'm ready to do it Miami style. I do love my white Christmases. Although in case next year is our last year there maybe we should try it at least once.
cari said…
Who wants to go to the beach on Christmas when they can stay inside their warm house and watch the falling snow? Okay- me. Looks like a ton of fun. Wish we could have been there too.
Ammie said…
Wow! That looks like a great Christmas! I'm glad your parents got to come and be with you. It all looks so beautiful! I love the lights on the boats.
Jen I said…
What a happy Christmas you had. It was fun to share in it.
Carolyn H.
how wonderufl your parents got to spend the holidays with you. i would take a beach any day of the week, including chrismtas, over any cold! lucky lucky :)
Jonna said…
Wow! Looks like tons of fun! I think you should come out to AZ for some more nice winter weather. We'd be up to having you ANYTIME!! Please come!!

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

Blogging again!

This is me... on Plavix