Only in Florida...

How is it possible that we have lived here almost 2 years? Time flies. Here are some random pics while we've been here.
The full moon rising over the beach. Not the best picture, but it was absolutely beautiful.

The lack of courtesy of our fellow Floridians.

Again, lack of love for our fellow man is a common theme here.

Smokin' hot car in South Beach
Good luck getting up in that truck, ladies!

So cool to see fleets of cruise ships

I believe there are more "New York" license plates than "Florida" plates here.

I love how beautiful the palms look all ready for Christmas.

How would it be to have a house where your backyard anchored your boat? Pretty cool.

My favorite picture of our little path to the beach. Gorgeous.

Creatures. No discussion of Florida would be complete without a picture of some disgusting lizard!

Comments

Jen I said…
Whocanisue.com - totally one of my favorites! I reference it frequently to people here. Love all the pictures. So classic. And those palm trees look cool! All we get here are lit trunks - no palm fronds included!
Jonna said…
Great pictures! I love seeing the "other" side of Florida!!

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

This is me... on Plavix

Blogging again!