Thankful


We are so thankful that we could spend Thanksgiving with so many family members. We are thankful for our family visitors from Kansas, Utah and Miami. We had a full table of thirteen people including the Rob Yancey family, Ryan and Jen Isom and boys, Steve, and Mike and I.

While the women cooked and chatted, the kids played and watched videos. Oh, and the men played playstation and watched football. What a fun day.



Jen made these beautiful homemade pies.

My first ever turkey. It turned out awesome! I highly recommend Food Network's Good Eats turkey. So yummy.

Dinner table for 13




Right before Phoenix locked himself in the bathroom :)


Playing guitar hero

Comments

Jonna said…
Looks like lots of fun! I love having a full house around the holidays!!
Jen I said…
So much fun! It was great to see Rob and Katina too. My mom was asking me so many details about everyone after and I was like - well, I guess I didn't get that much time to chat, you know, between kids screaming or locking themselves in the bathroom. But that was some GOOD food! Thanks again. We'll be there next year! :)
Anonymous said…
Heather and Mike -- You have a beautiful accommodating home. Imagine, 13 for dinner. Loved it that you could all be at one table, and wouldn't you know it would be Phoenix who locked himself in the bathroom. Glad to see the photos of such a happy time.

xoxocyhunsaker
Ammie said…
I'm so glad they could come out to visit you for Thanksgiving. It looked really great!
Susan said…
Great hosting. You're amazing! Lots of great pictures. . . and I think I forgot to say how much I loved the ocean pictures. Thanks so much for returning to the blog and sharing.
The Hansens said…
Everything looks so yummy! Good job:) Love and miss you.
Anonymous said…
What a treat to see so many pictures of your Thanksgiving family get-together after so many months of
nothing. I loved being able to be like a fly on the wall catching all those glimpses of various great and great-grand nieces and nephews having fun...and relaxing.

Aunt LeJeune in AZ...

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

Blogging again!

This is me... on Plavix