We love visitors... and the beach


We were so happy and excited to have Rob and Katina, Benjamin, Kayla, and Maya come visit us and spend Thanksgiving with us. We sure love this family. It was the kids first time at the ocean and they absolutely loved it. I wasn't planning on getting in the water but my little buddy Kayla talked me into it. It was a really overcast day, but we were able to play for about an hour before the rain came down. Even then, we had to drag the kids out. They absolutely loved it and spent a good part of the next day (Thanksgiving) also playing in the ocean. Thanks to our great photographer- Mike. Takes after his dad!










Comments

Anonymous said…
Hooray! How fun to see Robert and Katina and those darling children on their first trip to the beach!

Jen raved about how fun it was to be together with family for Thanksgiving. Thanks for hosting such a great party. She loved seeing cousins.

xoxocyhunsaker
Anonymous said…
Heather, what a great job you did on not only having "My 3 Sons" and their families to Thanksgiving dinner but photographing it and sharing it!!! I've been getting calls this morning from my sisters. "Hurry up and get on line and look at the great job Heather did on reporting Thanksgiving on the blog." You worked really, really hard to pull all this together and you never gave up. I appreciate it more than you will ever know. Love, Sharon
Susan said…
What beautiful pictures. I'm so happy to think of you getting together. I know what it's like to live away from family and the joy of getting a visit from them. I hope you all had a grand time.

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

This is me... on Plavix

Blogging again!