Rick n Mel


Yay for more visitors! This last week my brother Rick and his sweet wife Melissa came to see us here in Florida. The weather was beautiful and we had so much fun together. We spent lots of time at the beach, spent a day in Miami, took an airboat tour in the everglades, shopped, and ate lots of yummy food. Thanks so much for visiting. We love you guys. Here are some pics from our time together.






Comments

cari said…
So glad they were able to see you. You've got us all ready to move out there with you. I can't believe how close you were to the gators and holding that baby one... crazy.
Anonymous said…
I was sorry to have missed you when last I was in Miami. Glad to see you are busy and happy and entertaining and enjoying visitors. Did Jen tell you what her dermatologist said when she last saw her for baseline studies? "You don't stay out in the sun more than 15 minutes, do you?" "You've never had a bad sunburn, have you?" "You always wear a hat when you go out?"
Duh, we live in Miami!
Love, Carolyn H.
The Hansens said…
Rick and I are looking at this together right now crying because we miss it so bad in Florida!!! We want to come back. Thanks so much for the wonderful time. We had a blast and we both agree that it was our most favorite trip we have taken yet! Love you so much:)
how fun!! nothin like visits from the people you love the most, huh? you can definitely tell you guys were at the beach ... oh i'd love to be sunburnt too :) love you!
Susan said…
Wow! Great pictures! Looks like a good time was had by all. . . with the exception of the sunburn. Ouch! But you're still smiling and always beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Jonna said…
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I wish we lived closer. I want to experience some gator fun too!
Anonymous said…
Heather, I keep thinking you will update your blog and all your friends and family will realize you are now back in Utah! Would love to read your posts (I am not a Facebook person). It is wonderful just to know you are here.

Love, Carolyn H.

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

Blogging again!

This is me... on Plavix