Long time, no blog
Sorry to anyone out there who actually reads my blog; I have been very neglectful. I guess I have always felt that we don't have kids, so I don't think people are as interested in seeing what we have going on. However, my sweet husband reminded me that if nothing else this is a good journal for me to be able to look back on.
So, now begins my return to blogging. Yes, we are back in Utah and so happy to be here. (I will detail our experiences in a future blog post.)
What caught my eye today was an email I got from my old relief society president in Boca Raton. The topic was the upcoming temple to be built in South Florida. Mike and I were in such shock when a temple was announced in our area. What an exciting thing for our friends still in Florida. They still have not broken ground for the temple, but what a wonderful thing for Mike and I to be able to one day visit this temple in a place where we lived three years together. Here is the artist's rendering of what the temple will look like. (Hey mom, Palm Trees!)
So, now begins my return to blogging. Yes, we are back in Utah and so happy to be here. (I will detail our experiences in a future blog post.)
What caught my eye today was an email I got from my old relief society president in Boca Raton. The topic was the upcoming temple to be built in South Florida. Mike and I were in such shock when a temple was announced in our area. What an exciting thing for our friends still in Florida. They still have not broken ground for the temple, but what a wonderful thing for Mike and I to be able to one day visit this temple in a place where we lived three years together. Here is the artist's rendering of what the temple will look like. (Hey mom, Palm Trees!)

Comments
Your blogging will definitely be a good journal for you in years to come. Hope you are really enjoying Utah.
Much love to you both, Carolyn H.
CYH