So inspiring
Elizabeth Smart is engaged. How amazing is that? I will never forget when I was working at Primary Children's Medical Center and the announcement was made that she had been found. Everyone cheered!
It's so easy to do the whole "woe is me, life is so hard bit" in our lives. Here is someone that went through something horrific and is not letting that define her or limit what she accomplishes in her life.
In a world that can be so full of sadness and hardships, this announcement made my day.
Congratulations Elizabeth Smart. I hope you have a wonderful wedding and a companion as amazing as you are.
It's so easy to do the whole "woe is me, life is so hard bit" in our lives. Here is someone that went through something horrific and is not letting that define her or limit what she accomplishes in her life.
In a world that can be so full of sadness and hardships, this announcement made my day.
Congratulations Elizabeth Smart. I hope you have a wonderful wedding and a companion as amazing as you are.

Comments
Glad you are posting again!
xoxocyh
So happy to see you blogging. Keep it up! :)