My sweet Ashlynn, you woke up early this morning. I guess you needed a little more food in your belly to get you through the night. I fed you and held you for a long time. I just wanted to take it all in and remember it. The weight of you in my arms, the sweet sound of your sleeping breath, your soft skin and soft fine baby hair. I know that this time will go by so fast and I want to remember it. I love you and treasure this time with you. I wish you didn't have to grow up so fast! But I sure am glad you are (mostly) sleeping through the night now.

Love,
mom


Comments

Aunt Mary said…
Darling picture. Please post more. You don't need to add alot of words. Picture with a minimum of words might go faster.

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that old Extreme song...

Blogging again!

This is me... on Plavix